Sunday, June 8, 2014

Poster Pic

About three years ago when I stopped being a wether man for KCSG (through the University) I was out driving to my in-laws house when we drove past a house that was billowing with smoke. I ran home got my camera and drove back and took some pictures. This one has always been my favorite. I just love the way the smoke reflected the light. I decided to use it as a poster image using only monochromatic color. Since I am a current volunteer firefighter in training I thought it would be cool to put one word to it. I don't care for St. George fire department because they are completely political, however I love this pic and the end result.
This is the poster I made out of it.
I threw a couple of lines in with different tints and filters and felt it looked cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment